Anthroposphic medicine employs eurythmy therapy as part of the treatment of a wide range of mainly long-term conditions. The CARE themes of anthroposophical medicine form a basic framework. The following list is intended to give a rough overview and does not claim to be complete.
Success – even if “only” In terms of improved quality of life is often recorded for conditions that have proven resistant to conventional treatment.
Should you have concerns, please discuss these with your eurythmy therapist or doctor. The address is available from the professional association of the country.
- Gynaecology (e.g. cycle disorders, menopausal symptoms)
- Geriatrics (also: senior fitness (e.g. for fall prevention and age-related depression)
- all fields of internal medicine (e.g. rheumatology, diabetology, gastroenterology, cardiology, pneumology
- Prophylaxis and health care (e.g. prevention care for backs, high blood pressure and burnout)
- Neurology (e.g. migraine, tinnitus, vertigo)
- Orthopaedics (e.g. spinal problems, posture and movement disorders)
- Psychiatry (e.g. personality disorders and addictions such as alcohol or substance abuse, eating disorders)
- Rehabilitation (e.g. after strokes, heart attacks, tumour diseases)
- Anomalies in position of teeth and orthodontics